Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trial Session for Micro Teaching

It was on Friday, and i still couldn't go back home early.... Today, i went to the food laboratory to try out on my cabbage rolls and film a video for  micro teaching lesson.
When kathy was helping me to film my video, I couldn't stop laughing.... I just felt strange and uncomfortable that that there is a camera in front of me constantly.

Now we my constant NG scene in my video I need to edit and trim my video....Seriously, i had no idea how am i going to do about it.... after endless trying out about how to trim the video i finally know how to  trim my video.
 Pls dun film a video for ur lesson next time.... It is just simply time-consuming...hahahahahaha........
Okay shall end my post here...need to go to school now.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment